Chrystalleni Socratous is a kids’ movement education instructor in Nicosia, Cyprus.
She is in lockdown but is keeping herself and her family ‘busy and sane’ by making videos to encourage people to keep active.
“This cup I bought a year ago when I visited Venice with my family. It was one of my son’s first trips, and we had an amazing time. I am seeing now what is happening to Italy and I’m devastated. It’s not my favourite cup, but due to the circumstances I chose it to support Italy.”
“This is not the time to panic or to act selfish. We all have responsibility towards each other.
Try to focus on the positive side:
– We are giving the EARTH a BREAK
– We are giving OURSELVES a BREAK
– You will have time to remember why you FELL in LOVE with your wife/husband/partner
– You will have time with your children. Yes, THEY WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY, but face it, when will you ever have so much free time to spend with them? Make the most of it
– You will have time to LISTEN
– You will have time to BE HEARD
– You will have tine to BE A FAMILY
– You will have time to APPRECIATE the LITTLE THINGS
– You will have time to BE CREATIVE
– You will have time to PLAY YOUR MUSIC
– You will have time to READ THAT BOOK
– You will have time to FIND YOURSELF…!”